Schlegel Zero Gap Seal
- SCHLEGEL ZG 1709
- In Stock
- Exc. VAT: £2.97
- 50 or more £2.70
Schlegel Zero Gap Seal
For nearly 50 years Schlegel Weatherseals have provided durable, colourfast seals against acoustic, air
and water filtration. Backed by a 10 year guarantee, the Schlegel promise is that Q-Lon / Aquamac will
never let you or your customer down, making it a highly cost effective way of offering continuous
standards of weather sealing, year after year. The Flipper Seal is part of a wide range of foam seals,
especially chosen for the timber joinery industry. Suitable for Casement windows, doors and parts of sash
windows, it has a self-adhesive tape for ease of retro fitting to existing windows and doors. This universal
seal is available in White only. It is supplied in 50m reels as standard.
Perfect for retro fitting to existing windows for additional draught proofing
Designed for a rebate of 8mm wide
Seals gaps 2.5-4.0mm
50m reel in white or per metre
• Rigid (base) insert is manufactured from Polypropylene, the foam is polyurethane and the skin is Polyethylene.
• Seals a gap: 2.5 – 4.0mm.
• Can be used on the top and bottom of sashes to seal the head and the sill.
• Can be inserted onto the timber beading of casement windows.
• Can be used in timber doors.
• Polyurethane foam core has superior recovery performance and is highly durable (unaffected by temperature variance).
• Polyethylene skin is weather, ozone and UV resistant.
• Polypropylene insert foot adds rigidity to the insertion and retention of the seal.
• Polypropylene insert prevents stretching and shrinkage of the seal.
• Resilient to most paints and varnishes.
• Provides excellent insulation.
• Lower closing forces than a bubble seal.
• Not affected by mould and mildew, rot, fungi.
• Outstanding acoustic performance.
• Complies with the requirements of BS EN 12365-1 Building Hardware – Gasket and weatherstripping for doors, windows, shutters and curtain walling. Classified as W44266.
• Can meet the requirements for BS EN 14351-1 for CE Marking.
• Meets the requirements of BS644 for fully assembled factory finished windows.
All images are for reference purposes only and can show multiple dimensions of a single product so you can see the product from different angles. This does not usually mean the amount shown in the image is the amount you purchase. Where multiple items are shown please check the description as only one is usually supplied unless otherwise stated.