Advanced Secure Letterbox CERTIFIED Enhanced Security
- TS008 LB
- In Stock
- Exc. VAT: £137.75
Mila TS008 Advanced Secure Letterbox CERTIFIED Enhanced Security (for composite, timber, aluminium and UPVC doors)
Our new SupaSecure High Security Letterplate is TS008 by Design ADQ compliant and meets the of the Postal Services Standard.
TS008 is an enhanced security specification for letterplates. It covers attack methods including fishing, ability to manipulate the door lock, removing posted items and forced removal of the letterplate.
Clever security features combined with considered design, high performance stainless steel and simple installation.
ON THE INSIDE
- Our new SupaSecure High Security Letterplate is TS008 by Design ADQ compliant and meets the of the Postal Services Standard.
- ANTI-FISHING TECHNOLOGY - Our anti-fishing fins operate with a smooth concertina action for clever, secure, flap and a compact aesthetic.
ON THE OUTSIDE
- Beautifully designed in high quality stainless steel, the Supa Secure letterplate features a matching stainless steel frame and flap, in six durable finishes, for a fully cordinated look.
- STAINLESS STEEL TECHNOLOGY - Contemporary design with matching stainless steel flap and frame, and a concealed operating mechanism.
- Tested to 1,000 hours salt spray for a long lasting finish & has achieved a 100kg flap pull test for enhanced security.
SIZES (See image for more details)
- Internal Letterplate - 340mm x 76mm
- External Letterplate - 310mm x 71mm
- Aperture total - 296mm x 46mm
- Ready to fit - straight from the box to the door in one piece, no need to disassemble first
- Fits standard aperture - no special fixings or routing required
- Fast - fit it in 3 minutes
Patented Design Application no. GB2576184
All images are for reference purposes only and can show multiple dimensions of a single product so you can see the product from different angles. This does not usually mean the amount shown in the image is the amount you purchase. Where multiple items are shown please check the description as only one is usually supplied unless otherwise stated.