ProLInea Cranked Espagnolette Window Handle
- CRANKED 1709
- In Stock
- Exc. VAT: £4.95
The ProLinea Cranked Espagnolette window Handle, (also available in an Inline version - click here to view listing) is designed by Mila’s in-house product design team and features a contemporary new rose and screw cover cap. The rose cleverly conceals the internal 90 degree stop which prevents the gearbox from being overstressed and, in turn, a colour matched screw cap covers the whole of the rose. This results in a window handle with minimal, modern sight lines.
The ergonomic push button assembly provides smooth operation and meets child safety regulations. Finger grips provide optimum comfort when the window handle is in use. The ProLinea Cranked Espagnolette Window Handle is also available in a non-locking version.
Precision manufactured from a high performance zinc alloy, the ProLinea window espagnolette handle has been successfully tested to 500,000 cycles – more than 20 times the standard requirement - at the UKAS Accredited Mila Test Centre. It is supplied with a 10 year mechanical warranty and a two year labour guarantee.
The ProLinea espagnolette handle is a stylish, high specification, push-to-operate, key-to-deadlock handle. Available in a range of finishes, its soft lines perfectly complement the chamfered appearance of modern profile systems.
- Cranked right and left for improved handle clearance
- Push-to-operate provides child safety, key-to-deadlock to enhance security
- Non-locking and green button egress handles available
- 90º stop to prevent gearbox over-stressing
- Ergonomic design for optimum comfort and ease of operation
- Available in a range of pin sizes to suit all major profile systems
- Available in a range of high quality finishes
- Secured By Design licensed product
- 43mm between fixing points
- Spindle length: 40mm sold as standard (with a 7mm diameter)
- Polished Gold
- Polished Chrome
- Smokey Chrome
- Satin Silver