Maco Offset Window Espag Locking Mechanism
- MACO FR 16 1709
- In Stock
- Exc. VAT: £11.50
MACO Flat Rail Offset Espag Window Locking Mechanism
This Flat Rail Offset Window Lock is the type where the cams are fixed to the flat rail and the cams move with the whole rail when operated.
This Offset mushroom bolt espagnolette window lock is designed for uPVC profiles, with or without a Eurogroove, and can be used on Aluminium, Timber, and uPVC window systems.
The offset espag will fit most standard espag handles with 43mm fixing centres and 7mm square spindle.
**See additional images for more pictures**
- Eccentric cams to provide smooth operation (adjustable with an Allen key)
- Offset gearbox
- 7.7mm Mushroom Cam Height
- Corrosion resistant
- Gearbox Body Zinc
- 16mm rail width
- 310mm espag window lock mechanism 2 cams
- 400mm espag window lock mechanism 2 cams
- 600mm espag window lock mechanism 2 cams
- 800mm espag window lock mechanism 2 cams
- 1000mm espag window lock mechanism 3 cams
- 1200mm espag window lock mechanism 3 cams (only available with 20mm backset)