Pump Action Grip Glass Suction Lifter
- DGPS uPVC
- SPAGL 1709
- In Stock
- Exc. VAT: £51.75
Pump Action Grip Glass Suction LifterGlazing suction lifting tool for installing heavy glass loads and lifting windows and doors, or other heavy objects such as domestic appliances.
- The suction on the cup enables the ease of carrying heavy goods such as windows, doors, and mirrors
- Simple pump action mechanism which you pump to hold the item you are carrying
- Heavy duty aluminium body and a quick release button
- Cup size: 1 x 203mm (8")
- Excellent suction cup strength
- Can carry windows, doors, and mirrors
- Simple pump action mechanism to attach
- Heavy duty aluminium construction with thick rubber cap and zinc plated parts designed not to rust
- Quick release button
- Maximum lifting weight 56kg (other maximum lifting weights are available, please contact us for a quote)
- Comes in a durable box
Vacuum attachment is achieved to non-porous surfaces by depressing the pump plunger 8 to 12 times until it stays well within the handle, beyond the red safety band that is easily seen against the plunger colour. The heavy 3/16" (5 mm) walls of the handle resist bending, and will not dent like metal handles.Once the attachment has been achieved the glass can easily be lifted by hand. The rubber pad has the capability of handling almost any manual lift without damaging delicate surfaces, and can be released instantly by pressing the thumb release.The four extra mounting points set the S18 apart from other pump style Vacuum Lifters. Here you can easily mount multi-use brackets of your own design of use.Image is for illustration purposes only. May vary in colour and design.
All images are for reference purposes only and can show multiple dimensions of a single product so you can see the product from different angles. This does not usually mean the amount shown in the image is the amount you purchase. Where multiple items are shown please check the description as only one is usually supplied unless otherwise stated.