SUPA Stainless Steel Door Handle
- MS SSDH 1709
- In Stock
- Exc. VAT: £40.25
Mila's new range of SUPA™ Stainless Steel Door Handles are available in two grades of stainless steel - 316, which is marine grade and features added molybdenum, perfect for coastal regions and areas of high pollution, as well as 304.The range has been designed by Mila's in-house product design team and incorporates a range of smart design features, including a clip-on cover for the internal backplate to conceal screw fixings.SUPA™ stainless steel door handles have been independently tested to the latest British Standards at Exova, including BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 5 achieving 480 hours salt spray proven weather resistance. The handle range has also been tested to beyond the salt spray standard requirement, achieving 1000 hours.The range has also been independently tested to BS EN 1906:2012 achieving 200,000 cycles under-load to ensure operational reliability and durability as well as an axial strength test (lever) achieving the highest rating of grade 4 / 1000N (100kg) held for 60 seconds.A sprung lever ensures it returns consistently to 90° to avoid 'handle sag'. Both lever/lever and lever/pad options, suitable for both left and right handed doors.SUPA™ door handles are suitable for use with both sprung and unsprung door locks and are available in two backplates sizes - 220mm and 240mm - to suit most locking systems.
- Long lasting Stainless Steel (options of 304 and 316 marine grade stainless steel suitable for coastal regions and areas of high pollution.)
- 2 Backplate sizes: (220mm and 240mm, to suit most locking systems.)
- Anti-sag Spring Mechanism (captive within the backplate, ensures consistent lever return to 90°.)
- 1000 Hours Corrosion Resistance (independently tested beyond British Standard requirements to 1000 hours salt spray for a long lasting high quality finish.)
- Operational Reliability (independently tested to British Standards achieving 200,000 cycles under-load and 100kg pull test.)
- 2 Lever Options (universal Lever/Lever and Lever/Pad options.)
- For Sprung and Unsprung Door Locks
- Clip-on Internal Cover (conceals screw fixings for improved aesthetics.)
- Polished Stainless Steel
- Polished Gold Stainless Steel
- Smokey Chrome Stainless Steel
- Brushed Satin Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel Grade:
- 304 - contains 18% Chromium and 8% Nickel for ease of fabrication and cleaning purposes. It is the most versatile and most widely used stainless steel.
- 316 - contains 16% Chromium and 10% Nickel and 2% Molybdenum. The Molybdenum gives the steel better overall corrosion resistant properties than Grade 304, particularly higher resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion in chloride environments.