ProSecure Flush Fit Composite Door Hinge
- M PSFDH 1709
- In Stock
- Exc. VAT: £8.34
The hybrid high security ProSecure Flush Fit Composite Door Hinge is the only door hinge supplied in one piece, ready-to-fit straight from the box. Faster to fit than any other door hinge.
Handed Left and Right.
- Mila’s Glider technology allows the whole hinge to slide directly onto the frame. Or, for low reveals, simply remove the steel pin and front-fit the hinge.
- Minimal preparation is required - only two holes need to be pre-drilled on the frame.
- The hinge lid is held cleverly captive, pivoting open and closed. Lift the lid to screw the concealed fixing datum directly to the sash in seconds.
- +/- 5mm lateral adjustment can be achieved from the front of the hinge, with 90° rotation of a 4mm Allen key, which can then ‘locked’ into place to prevent adjustment creep. Vertical (+5mm) and compression (+/-1mm) adjustment can also be achieved from the top of the hinge for full 3D refinement.
- The hinge is supplied with optional loose fixings lugs enabling you to choose where to fit them depending on what profile you are using for optimum installation. Static-cling TechTape protects the hinge lid during fabrication and installation. A removable rubber tongue ensures that the hinge lid remains open until installation is complete.
8 SUITED COLOUR OPTIONS:
- Polished Gold
- Polished Chrome
- Smooth Satin Chrome
- Smokey Chrome
- Light Oak
- The Only Hinge Supplied Fully Assembled in One Piece - ready-to-fit straight from the box.
- 2 Installation Options - slide-on or front-fit - the choice is yours.
- Glider Technology - fix the Glider to the frame, then simply slide the whole hinge onto it - fast, simple.
- Front-Fit - the hinge can be fitted from the front too - simply remove the steel hinge pin. Perfect for low reveals.
- Virtually Jigless - only 2 holes to pre-drill.
- Faster Than Any Other Hinge - proven to be faster to fit than other security hinges in time trials under test conditions.
- Captive HInge Lid - pivots open and closed for fast, easy installation.
- Patented Adjustment - our patented front adjustment method is fast not fiddly! Rotate your Allen key 90° to achieve +/-5mm lateral adjustment.
- Rubber Tongue - ensures the hinge lid remains open until installation is complete.
- The hinge has been independently tested to the enhanced security requirements of PAS 024:2012, extreme corrosion resistance tested to BSEN1670:2007 grade 5 and tested to BSEN1935: 2002 grade 12 - achieving 200,000 cycles under 100kg load for extreme operational reliability.
- Two hinges will easily carry a 100kg sash.
- The hinge is a Police Preferred Specification product and is Secured by Design accredited.
- PAS 24:2012 (enhanced security performance)
- BSEN 1670:2007 Grade 5 (exceptionally high corrosion resistance)
- BSEN 1935:2002 Grade 12 (extreme durability achieving 200,000 cycles under load)
- Secured by Design - Police Preferred Specification
All images are for reference purposes only and can show multiple dimensions of a single product so you can see the product from different angles. This does not usually mean the amount shown in the image is the amount you purchase. Where multiple items are shown please check the description as only one is usually supplied unless otherwise stated.