ProSecure Flush Fit Composite Door Hinge
- M PSFDH 1709
- In Stock
- Exc. VAT: £7.25
- OR -
The hybrid high security ProSecure Flush Fit Composite Door Hinge is the only door hinge supplied in one piece, ready-to-fit straight from the box. Faster to fit than any other door hinge.
Handed Left and Right.
- Mila’s Glider technology allows the whole hinge to slide directly onto the frame. Or, for low reveals, simply remove the steel pin and front-fit the hinge.
- Minimal preparation is required - only two holes need to be pre-drilled on the frame.
- The hinge lid is held cleverly captive, pivoting open and closed. Lift the lid to screw the concealed fixing datum directly to the sash in seconds.
- +/- 5mm lateral adjustment can be achieved from the front of the hinge, with 90° rotation of a 4mm Allen key, which can then ‘locked’ into place to prevent adjustment creep. Vertical (+5mm) and compression (+/-1mm) adjustment can also be achieved from the top of the hinge for full 3D refinement.
- The hinge is supplied with optional loose fixings lugs enabling you to choose where to fit them depending on what profile you are using for optimum installation. Static-cling TechTape protects the hinge lid during fabrication and installation. A removable rubber tongue ensures that the hinge lid remains open until installation is complete.
8 SUITED COLOUR OPTIONS:
- Polished Gold
- Polished Chrome
- Smooth Satin Chrome
- Smokey Chrome
- Light Oak
- The Only Hinge Supplied Fully Assembled in One Piece - ready-to-fit straight from the box.
- 2 Installation Options - slide-on or front-fit - the choice is yours.
- Glider Technology - fix the Glider to the frame, then simply slide the whole hinge onto it - fast, simple.
- Front-Fit - the hinge can be fitted from the front too - simply remove the steel hinge pin. Perfect for low reveals.
- Virtually Jigless - only 2 holes to pre-drill.
- Faster Than Any Other Hinge - proven to be faster to fit than other security hinges in time trials under test conditions.
- Captive HInge Lid - pivots open and closed for fast, easy installation.
- Patented Adjustment - our patented front adjustment method is fast not fiddly! Rotate your Allen key 90° to achieve +/-5mm lateral adjustment.
- Rubber Tongue - ensures the hinge lid remains open until installation is complete.
- The hinge has been independently tested to the enhanced security requirements of PAS 024:2012, extreme corrosion resistance tested to BSEN1670:2007 grade 5 and tested to BSEN1935: 2002 grade 12 - achieving 200,000 cycles under 100kg load for extreme operational reliability.
- Two hinges will easily carry a 100kg sash.
- The hinge is a Police Preferred Specification product and is Secured by Design accredited.
- PAS 24:2012 (enhanced security performance)
- BSEN 1670:2007 Grade 5 (exceptionally high corrosion resistance)
- BSEN 1935:2002 Grade 12 (extreme durability achieving 200,000 cycles under load)
- Secured by Design - Police Preferred Specification