Ideal uPVC Door Flag Hinge
- IDEAL FH 1709
- In Stock
- Exc. VAT: £7.76
The Ideal uPVC Flag Hinge, for residential and French doors, features three dimensional adjustment - vertical, lateral, and fine tuning for compression. Adjustment with a 5mm Allen key can be carried out without removing the door leaf from the frame. Strength is assured with a steel hinge pin.
Tested to exceed the requirements of PAS 023, the Ideal Flag Hinge has successfully completed 100,000 cycles under load - twice the 50,000 cycles requirement - and exceeds the 96 hours salt spray test requirements - plated finishes 240 hours, powder coated finishes 480 hours.
- The hinge itself features 4 over-rebate bushes to fit over-rebate heights 14 - 24mm.
- Bushes are marked 14-20mm, 15-19mm,16-18mm, and 17mm.
- The addition of a specially designed packer will increase the heights by a further 4mm to suit a range of profile systems.
- Unlike other hinges the Ideal Flag Hinge utilises only one frame packer, with ‘friction fit’ for ease of fabrication, to alter over-rebate heights.
- A captive sash retaining screw allows easy fitting of the sash lid.
- Positive location of the top cover cap and height adjustment packer further speeds fabrication.
- The 'lift-on, lift-off' design of the Ideal Flag Hinge enables it to be quickly and easily installed on-site by one person.
The Ideal Flag Hinge - an Ideal hinge solution for every residential and French door
All images are for reference purposes only and can show multiple dimensions of a single product so you can see the product from different angles. This does not usually mean the amount shown in the image is the amount you purchase. Where multiple items are shown please check the description as only one is usually supplied unless otherwise stated.